Thursday 26 January 2012


Hey all, I have created a Facebook Page for my ALES 204 class. This page was created to be used essentially as my online CV. The creation of this page was fairly easy, even though it took a bit of jumping through hoops to figure out the setup and layout of my page. Past the initial setup, I had to decide which information to include in my page, keeping in mind this page is my online resume and that others could view it, especially future employers. Since a Facebook Page can be as detailed to your preferences I chose to somewhat keep mine simple. I tried to write in point form and use headings for each category.  I hope this will make it clearer and an easier/faster read.

For my future career, I hope to add more to my list of volunteering.  I hope to add more experience definitely directly involving fashion.  I hope that a future employer who may just be browsing online, may come across my page and hopefully something intrigues them to read my information.  I hope for my future this page improves and grows bigger and will help me land a job someday. 

1 comment:

  1. I like that you decided to keep your Facebook page simple! It is suppose to be a quick look in order to gather all the information that one is looking for! Having headings for each category is a good idea, it helps to pin point exactly what someone is looking for in an easy way! I think that if you continue putting your experience down, your page will be a good place for employers to pick you out of a crowd!

    ReplyDelete